Our client is looking for a Senior IT Auditor. As a Senior IT Auditor, you are a key member of the internal audit team. In this role, you will lead the successful completion of IT and project audits and assist with 52-109 IT General Control testing in accordance with Corporate Audit Services mandate, audit methodology, and best practices.
Here are a few ways you’ll make a difference:
- Responsible for audit assignments (IT, and Project) from start to finish.
- Independently execute 52-109 IT General Controls testing from start to finish
- Accountable for project management (budget, timelines) and responsible for assigned staff and their work.
- Lead audit team in kick-off and closing meetings, effectively communicating audit objective, scope, findings and recommendations to management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field.
- 5+ years of professional auditing experience with at least 3 years in an IT Audit capacity.
- Recognized professional designation (CIA, CISA, CISM, CISSP, PMP, etc.)
- Experience of internal audit in a large public organization or external audit in a at Big 4 firm is preferred.
- Cybersecurity skills certification (i.e. CSX, CEH, GSEC, etc.) is an asset.
Nice to have:
- Prior insurance experience is an asset
- Bilingualism (French/English) is considered an asset